Wednesday, August 01, 2012

#30in30: Food For Thought




Focus means "a central point, as of attraction, attention or activity."

Sometimes this is the hardest thing to do, to focus. To get your mind centered on one specific thing. Life has a way of throwing so much at a person that one could lose focus easily. I know this to be true. Some things I know when it comes to writing, I have to truly get myself to settle down and focus. I have to visualize my topic and my points. I clear my mind of everything and focus on that one topic. All of my thoughts about it cloud my mind. This is easier said than done when it comes writing. My focus gets challenged many nights. There are times when I cannot write a thing. Any there are times when I have trouble focusing on many things. It takes a lot of concentration. My mind is always on overdrive. This is the gift and the curse. It's awesome when I need to brainstorm. Not so awesome when its time to sleep. At that point, I have to make myself focus on sleep. What is your focus right now in life? Where does your passion lie?

No comments:

Post a Comment