Thursday, August 16, 2012

#30in30: You Know How Much I Love These



1: When you have a container of Neapolitan ice cream, what flavor do you leave for last? Chocolate, always.
2: Would you rather be caught in a thunderstorm without an umbrella or a snowstorm without boots? Snowstorm. Hate to be caught in the rain unprepared.
3: Let's say you have access to a time machine, but it can only go either backward or forward. One or the other. Which do you choose and where do you go? Backwards...if only to have one last conversation with my Dad.
4: If you could choose to have any superpower ever, what would you pick? I would want to read minds. That would be dope.
5: Tomorrow morning, you wake up in the body of a celebrity, like in a '90s body-swap movie. Who is it? How do they react to your life? What do you do when you're "them"? Would you choose to switch back? Beyonce'. My reaction would be utter ridiculousness. I would want to perform in from of millions. I would switch back after a week or so.
6: Any allergies? Penicillin and shrimps unfortunately.
7: What would you be more embarrassed to buy: sex toys or adult diapers? Adult diapers. Ewww...
8: Did you get enough sleep last night?Surprisingly yes, I did.
9: You're the sole witness to a Mafia murder. Witness protection has to set you up with a whole new life in a totally new country. You have to leave everything behind, but you can pick where you move to. Where do you go? Ok, being in Witsec would suck big, hairy monkey balls for many reasons. But, if I was forced to choose either New York (if I had to stay stateside) or Mykonos, Greece (if I could leave the US).
10: If you could star in a biopic about any famous person ever, who would it be?Oprah. Her life story will play well on the big screen.
11: What's the biggest animal you've ever killed? Bugs count. A spider I guess.
12: Would you rather have millions of dollars but always feel nauseous when you go outside, or be dirt poor forever but never get sick again in your life? I would take the money. Because I could build an awesome estate that I'd never have to leave.
13: A wizard offers you immortality in exchange for your two front teeth. Do you take it? Nope. We are not meant to be immortal.
14: Could you win the Hunger Games? I would fight tooth and nail to win. When surviving is your only choice, nothing else matters.
15: What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? How about as a teen/adult?As a kid, I was Rainbow Brite. As a teen, I was Chilli of TLC.
16: Do you bite your nails? Yes. Horrible habit to break too.
17: What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? "Annie."
18: Do you prefer music with male or female vocalists? I do not have a preference actually. I prefer that they be vocally talented though.
19: You and the love of your life are having a baby, and you get to choose the name! There's only one catch: your partner INSISTS that it be the name of a place, real or fictional. What do you name your baby? Girl: Kashi; Boy: Kingston.
20: If you could reboot or remake any movie, what would it be and who would you cast? I'm not necessarily a fan of remakes. But, I guess I would pick "School Daze." I would cast Tristan Wilds & Kyla Pratt as leads, Idris Elba as the dean of the school.
21: If you could automatically know how to speak any language or play any instrument, which would you choose? Language Italian; Instrument, the piano.
22: For you, would getting amnesia be a good thing? Negative. That would be so horrible.
23: If you curse loudly and then realize that there are children nearby, what is your reaction? I cringe & apologize.
24: Of what animal are you most afraid? Snakes.
25: Pizza or oral sex? Oral sex followed by pizza.Ha!
26: Without looking them up, can you explain the rules of football? How about Quidditch? What do you think that says about you? I'm sure I can since I am a football fan & an avid Harry Potter fan as well. I think it shows how awesome a woman like me is & that I'm highly versed in a variety of topics.
27: You're in the car, switching channels on the radio when you hear a song that makes you go "OH SHIT, THAT'S MY JAM!" What song is it? Jay-Z "I Just Wanna Love You"
28: Have you ever paid to see a Step Up movie? If not, how much would someone have to pay YOU to see a Step Up movie? Nope. Past the first one, someone would have to pay me at least $50 to watch it.
29: If you were being executed tonight, what would you choose for your last meal? Steak, grilled shrimp, loaded potatoes, Strawberry martini, and for dessert vanilla bean cheesecake with chocolate sauce & fresh strawberries.
30: Have you ever bought an item of clothing because it reminded you of something a fictional character would wear? Yes.
31: If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? Spy on people I know & freak them out by moving things.
32: Have you ever been punched in the face? Nope.
33: How do you take your ramen noodles? I don't because I don't eat that.
34: Do you ever rehearse or plan conversations before you actually have them? When I'm emotional about an issue, I do.
35: How much black do you wear on a regular basis (not counting funerals)? A moderate amount.
36: Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any? Yep & I want more.
37: If someone offered you a free pet snake, would you take it? It's not dangerous or really big or anything. They're just moving to a place that doesn't allow pets. Hell. No.
38: Do you know how to pronounce the word "pinochle"? Sure do.
39: Can you think of anything more boring than birdwatching? Golf and baseball.
40: Are you better with numbers or words? Words. Definitely.
41: At the movies, do you stay for the credits? In general, no. But if I need to know the name of an actor or song, I do.
42: Is morality universal or relative? I believe it is more relative because the whole world does not value the same morals.
43: Let's say you're getting married to someone you absolutely adore. The only catch is that you met them through a Craigslist hookup ad that was supposed to be just for one night of casual sex. Would you tell your friends how you and your fiance met? Not at all. Because our story is ours. I don't have to share that with anyone. All they need to know is that I'm in love & getting married.
44: What's the worst name you've ever been called? A bitch.
45: Would you eat human flesh if it had been harvested and prepared humanely? (Say, from someone brain-dead who had marked him or herself down as an organ donor - same difference, right?) Negative.
46: At what age did you stop believing in Santa? Alternately, if you never believed in Santa, did you ever ruin Santa for anyone else? I do not remember my exact age. But, I know I was young and I caught my Mom wrapping gifts. So, the jig was up. I have never ruined it for anyone.
47: Do you get along better with old people or little kids? Both. But since I have to choose, I'll say little kids.
48: If you had to choose, would you rather become a nun/monk or a drug dealer? A nun. Which would suck majorly. For reasons.
49: What's your best bodily feature, objectively speaking? Since both are equally amazing, I'll say it's a tie between my brain and my breasts.
50: Who is your favorite late night talk show host? I don't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment