Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Sweetest Thing

"The sweetest thing I've ever known..." - Lauryn Hill

The sweetest things are usually words spoken between loved ones. I find that the most uninhabited sweet words I speak are the ones I don't think about. The words that flow from my heart and out of my mouth before my brain catches up. When I just speak from that place of love, where fear of judgement or rejection does not exist. I just say what I feel. That is a beautiful thing.

Sweet nothings spoken to me from the man I love are just about my favorite things. I love the way he expresses his love for me. I think that those whispered quiet loving moments between two people in love are a precious things. We are privileged to take part in it. This Lauryn Hill song has been stuck in my head all day. It's also about the sweetest things. Go tell someone you love something you love about them today. Even better, whisper it to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment