Monday, April 02, 2012

April's Random Thoughts


° Finally after two weeks of having technical issues, with my Evo, Sprint ultimately did the right thing and gave me a new (not refurbished) phone. I def was a happy customer that day.

° It's easy to allow someone's actions get to you. I'm learning how to NOT react to everything that people do. Some days are easier than others. But, I'm still a work in progress.

° With all the controversy surrounding "The Hunger Games," It makes me want to read the books now. I just don't think it is feasible right now.

° So sad that I had to return the cutest shoes yesterday. They just weren't good. I've had sore feet for two days because of it. I hate returning shoes. I am not that girl.

° I really love this "Murda Business" track by Iggy Azalea & T.I. I'm not really a fan of hers but she gets a pass with this one.

° I've been using a gang of oils in my hair while transitioning. Great for my hair. Not so great for my skin. Being oily is never a look I want to go for.

° I had way too much Ciroc last Friday. I was literally hungover all day Saturday. It was not a good look. Maybe I have to give the vodka up. That makes no sad though.

° This weekend was everything. Good times with my family are priceless. Great conversations are always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment