Friday, December 16, 2011

Rant: I'm Opinionated.

Being opinionated is like the gift and the curse. I know how I feel about a lot of things. I am not why about expressing them either. I don't do it to sway people to believe what I believe. I just want my opinion to be heard. This is not always a great thing. Sometimes I don't figure that out until all is said and done. We are all opinionated. It's a part of human nature.

I have ideas about how I think things should go. On how life should be. It's my right to feel any way I chose. I know some may not agree or even like them. That's perfectly ok. I feel the same way about others opinions as well. I don't know why some get so upset or become so opposed to the opinion of another. That, to me, is a wasted emotion. It makes no sense to get up and arms about opinions. You believe what you believe and I believe what I believe. Its that simple. That's the great thing about opinions.

I really don't get people who ask me for my opinion and then get mad when they get it. I'm not the kind of friend that will just tell you what you want to hear. That's not any where in my personality. I will tell you what I truly feel. It's not to hurt but to help. I expect the same from my family and friends. It's not often I seek out there for help (I still feel like I'm supposed to handle it all myself). But, when I do, I want/need/desire help. Every body's opinion matters. We all have the right to speak our heart. What's your opinion about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment