Saturday, December 10, 2011

I Don't Know How To Be Anything Other Than Random



* I have disappointed myself too much lately. I don't know why I'm acting so out of character. Whatever it is has to come to an end and soon. I'm really not feeling it.

* Nervous energy. I hate feeling this way. Now I have to work this off. Laundry at 12 am? Why not? *le sigh*

* I can't believe I'm about to be 32. I feel like I need to do more.

* My temper got the best of me last week. I can't believe I lost it like that. I know better. But I also know that a situation can be contained for oh so long. I'll do better moving forward.

* I've been very introspective lately. Taking a good long look at myself. There are things I need to change. I'm a work on progress. At least, I know my faults.

* I'm upset that one of my favorite people and I aren't really speaking. I refuse to fix it because I'm always doing that. This time, he had to come to me. He did & we squashed it. But I'm going to handle him differently moving forward. I gotta protect all of me first.

* Putting everyone else before me has to quit. I'm only responsible for me. I have to remember this hard lesson.

* Laughing is the best cure for any and every thing. Just thought I should share that.

* Writing has been easier lately. Getting into the habit of writing something or anything every day is making me a better writer I believe. It will be time for me to get started on my book very soon. I'm excited and petrified about taking that on. *fingers crossed*

* So someone hurled what they erroneously thought was an insult at me. I was told "that since I didn't have kids I shouldn't have an opinion about them." Forgive me for waiting for the right man to procreate with. I do, however, possess common sense and I know right from wrong. So, yes, I have an opinion and I will state it. Sorry if you're offended. Well, not really.

* I really, really enjoyed every single second of last weekend's "Watch The Throne" Jay-Z and Kanye West's concert. Great night. Seriously.

* So, this fantasy that I thought I had put to bed has resurfaced full force. I totally blame HIM for it. Yep, I said it, it's his fault. I cannot stop thinking about this particular scenario. It's very intense.

* And, also because of the above random thoughts, my dreams have been epic this week. I can't even begin to explain them. But, just know I've enjoyed them.

* (smirk) Now my head is filled with a bunch of dirty thoughts. Hey, what can I say? Lol.

* It's hard to admit that some situations bother me. I hate that I allow certain things to get under my skin.

* I am so tapped into my emotions lately. I have been crying for every thing now. I don't know why this is happening. I can't shake this new habit. I DO NOT like it at all. Ugh, it's such a girly thing.

* Respect is earned. Point blank period. There is no shortcut to that destination. If I don't respect you, I def have a great reason. It won't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment