Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh, Happy Day



"All I really want is to be happy!" - Mary J. Blige. This lady absolutely loves that lyric! I don't even know where to start. Things had gone awry for a few days. They've found a way back to normal. I love that. I prefer things to be happy and peaceful and calm. Laughing is chicken soup for my soul. Smiling makes my heart happy. I'm more me when things aren't stressful. I feel more centered and at peace. When there is drama or strife, I feel super extended and outside of myself. When there's an issue, I like to tackle it and get rid of it. If it lingers, it weighs down my spirits.



Today, I laughed and meant it. I had great conversations that eased my spirits. I said the words that were heavy in my heart and head. I pray that I said them with all the love I have in me. I sort of meditated this morning. I cleared my mind and heart. I proclaimed that I was going to get back to my happy place. And I did. I'm good. Spent the day with a smile on my face and love all around me. My prior posts weren't that happy I was told. And, to a degree, I agree. But, I blog about whatever I'm feeling. I wasn't feeling too happy the last few days. But, the moment has passed. All has been restored and renewed in my life and in my words. Today def was a good day. Hope your Sunday was as good as mine. Be happy, Loves!!

4 comments:

  1. Good to see your sun shining again, Sunshyne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, oh anonymous one ;-) The clouds have subsided so my sun is def shining again. Thanks for commenting. It means the world to me, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard Mary's new album? I haven't listened thoroughly because I've been listening to a lot of Gospel BUT I can really 'get into' Mr. Wrong and a few other songs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. MC - I can honestly say this is the first MJB very that I have not purchased. I haven't really liked any of her singles. I do love "Love A Woman" tbough. As a fan, I don't think her material and lyrics represent the true her. I mean she's in her 40's and is happily married. So I really don't wanna hear her sing song pertaining to things not of her current life. Either or, I blame Diddy!

    ReplyDelete