Friday, December 09, 2011

Jealousy & Envy

I've never been a jealous hearted person. I can honestly say that I'm too caught up in my own things to be that worried. I have my own thoughts, desires, wants and needs. I've never coveted anothers anything. What's for me is for me. I don't get how a person could be happy worrying about someone elses life. Jealousy and envy are ugly traits. They make a person's soul just as ugly. Besides, green is not a shade that I look good in.

It's easy to believe that a person's life is as beautiful as it appears. But I know the truth. People have much more going on under the surface. I have my own ideas and plans for my life. What I want in a husband, what kind of mother I will be, the home I want to build for my family, the type of author I am writing myself into. All of those things are for me and me alone. I don't share all of that with many because its so dear to me. I don't owe anyone an explanation for what I want or why. It's just what I'm determined to have for my family and I. I'm in my early 30's and I'm just now in a place where I feel ready for the life I've dreamed of. I'm mature enough to know that it wasn't for me in my early 20's.

Jealous is an ugly personality trait. I don't get people who possess it. Nor do I see it as healthy. It's a sad way to live life. Well, if you can even deem it living. I don't. I only want what's for me. My story is just unfolding. I am too busy working on me and my future to envy another's possessions. That's pure craziness to me. I can't comprehend that nor will I try. Jealous and envy are traits everyone should rid themselves of. I'm sure it will make life that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment