Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rant: Evo Issues!!

I am having huge issues with my HTC Evo. And that makes me super sad. I love this phone. I waited patiently for it to be released. I waited even longer for my upgrade to come up. I have had it less than a year and I am not happy with it right now. Let me preface this by saying that I do not want to change to another brand or style of phone. I want my Evo. I am spoiled with all the amenities that come with it. I love the look and feel of it. I am overly ecstatic behind the apps and specs of it. The Android system is always being upgraded. It is actually a great phone.

But, in the last few weeks, I have been having a huge issue. My Evo is powering off and on by itself. It happens sometimes when I am using apps or the web. It mostly happens when I am talking to one person in particular. This is an absolute killjoy. What makes it even worse is that I have gone into a Sprint location and had a tech look at it. I was told there is nothing wrong with it. Yeah, you read right. I know that I am not imagining it. This is an issue. I have had conversations on Sprint.com and Twitter with Sprint associates. They "claim" that this isn't a normal issue. Which I know is not the truth. I have family and friends who have an Evo and who have the same issue. That just makes me mad. I don't like for reps to make me seem like my issue is unique. If there is a bug/problem with the Evo, just let me know and fix it.

I need a solution to my problem. ASAP. I have to go to another location to get it fixed. What makes me even more upset is I know what the outcome will be. Sprint techs are not great at fixing anything. They will just get me another Evo. My issue with that is it will be a refurbished one. I purchased a brand new Evo, that is what I should get back. The problem is not something of my doing. It has to be a in-house error on either Sprint or HTC's part. I am just ranting here to calm myself down. I do like my cell phone provider. They are much better than Verzion and AT&T to me. I'd hate to have to leave over this. Ugh!! I just want my cell to work when I need it to work. Just like Sprint wants my bill to be paid on time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment