Saturday, September 03, 2011

The ABC's of Moi


Age: 31
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Hate: Washing Dishes
Dogs: Not yet, but I will be getting a grey peekapoo or maltipoo, who shall be called Karter!
Essential start of your day: My early morning conversations with Kristopher
Favorite color: Cerulean
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5’4
Instruments I play (or have played): *wishful thinking* Piano
Job title: Awesome Poet/Writer
Kids: Not yet…but sooner than later.
Lives: in the moment.
Mom’s name: Mommie :)
Nickname: Kenda-Wenda, SunShyne, Baby ;*)
Overnight hospital stays: Never.
Pet peeve: Stupidity.
Quote from a movie: “Sid, you’re my air!” or "I love you and that's urgent than a muthafucka!"
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: 5 - 3 sisters, 2 brothers.
Time you wake up: Depends…between 6 and 7am.
Underwear: are optional.
Vegetables you dislike: Green Peas.
What makes you run late: Getting caught up with fam, phone calls, music etc.
X-rays you’ve had done: Breasts and right foot.
Yummy food you make: Shrimp Portifino.
Zoo animal: I love elephants and giraffes.

No comments:

Post a Comment