Thursday, September 01, 2011

Puppy Love




I have always loved puppies. I have been wanting to get one for a while now. I am sort of obsessed with puppies. As a child, I always had a puppy as a pet. My first dog was a black and white mutt named Oreo. He was adorable. I have not owned a dog since I was a freshmen in high school. There was Cotton, Rocky, Lexus, and Grey. All dogs that I loved. All dogs that I missed when they were gone. I think that's why I haven't owned a dog since Rocky. He was hit by a car. His death was rough on my brother and I. But, in the last few years, my thoughts on dogs have changed again. I am really looking forward to having on again.




I absolutely love peekapoo's and toy maltipoo's. They are the cutest puppies I have ever seen. Both are a relatively new breed of dogs. Maltipoo's are a mix of maltese and poodles. While Peekapoo's are a pekingnese and poodle mix. Both stay relatively small in weight. They will get no bigger than 10 pounds and no taller than 15 inches tall. They do not shed much hair, which is a plus for a person with allergies like myself. They look like a lot of fun. Whenever I am in the mall, I am drawn to the pet store to see if they have any in stock. I love looking at them.




I know that in my next residence tat I will become a dog owner again. I simply canot wait. I already have a name picked out for my pet. I prefer a male puppy too. I don't know about training a puppy and housebreaking one. but, I am sure that I am up for the challenge. Sooner rather than later, I will be buying a puppy. These pictures are only a few that I found of these cute puppies. What kind of puppies do you guys like? Any dog owners out there who want to share their stories with me? Let's get into it!




No comments:

Post a Comment