Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Get Into It: Kindle Fire


What better way to upgrade the Kindle than with color, full web access, and a multi-touch screen? That is exactly what Amazon did with the Kindle Fire. The specs were just released today. And, it looks as great as it sounds. They are available for pre-order right now. They are being retailed for $200. They will be released on November 15, 2011. It is a little bit bigger in size than the Kindle 3 that I own. It's black instead of gray. I want this and I want it now. I wonder if I could get a decent price for my Kindle via Amazon? It's fairly new and in excellent shape. Anyway, the Kindle Fire is def a contender. It will also run on the Andriod system, which I love (thanks to my Evo). The Android system is quite easy to navigate. Amazon has pushed the standard with this latest edition to the Kindle family.I like what I've seen and read about it. I need it in my possession asap! Get into it!


Here are just a few of the perks of the Kindle Fire for you to get into:

* 18 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, and books.
* Amazon Appstore - thousands of popular apps and games.
* Ultra-fast web browsing - Amazon Silk.
* 8GB internal. (That's enough for 80 apps, plus either 10 movies or 800 songs or 6,000 books.)
* Free cloud storage for all your Amazon content.
* Vibrant color touchscreen with extra-wide viewing angle.
* Fast, powerful dual-core processor.
* Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited, instant streaming of over 10,000 popular movies and TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment