Friday, September 02, 2011

My Major Blogging Milestone


This is my 300th blog post. Wow! This is a significant feat for me. I'm so excited for me. I started this blog a little over a year ago. I never dreamed then that I would be here now. This blog is like my baby. I've poured my heart into my words. I just feel like there is someone somewhere reading my blog and identifying with what I've been through. This blog connects me to people I may never meet. That, to me, is an incredible thing. Writing opens up this avenue for me.

Blogging has become therapeutic for me. I didn't realize how much I needed this outlet. Writing has been my passion since the 4th grade. I am just really good at expressing myself through words or painting a picture through them. I will continue to do so. I am always so excited when I post something here. I look forward to seeing my words in print. It's like a natural high for me. I look forward to the next 300 posts. So, stick around for everything else that may fall in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment