Friday, May 20, 2011

That's So Random!



* I am totally uninterested in the NBA playoffs now. Still bitter about my Celtics early exit. :(

* Am I the only one who isn't the least bit surprised that Huckabee or Trump aren't running for President in 2012? I'm sorry but the GOP looks weak and lost. Clearly, President Obama is a lock for reelection.

* Life can be funny as a comedy or as ridiculous as a soap opera. I prefer the comedy any day hands down. Save the Young & the Restless drama for someone other than me.

* My niece is quite entertaining and intelligent for a 4 year old.

* You never know how much people really care about you until you're at your lowest point.

* I have rediscovered my love for Apple Jacks in the last two weeks.

* The past is the past for a reason. I'd really like for it to stop randomly popping the hell up. When goodbye is said, it's final. Get into that.

* Miss me with the bullshit, alright? I'm not in the mood to deal.

* I was told that there is no such thing as writers block, it's just an excuse not to write. That resonated with me.

* Things are changing. I'm just not sure if I like the direction in which they are going. I'm reserving my assessment for now.

* I really have begun to hate talking on the phone...unless I'm talking to HIM :)

* OPI Shatter is my newest nail polish obsession. All shatter everything is my summer goal.

* This week as been one long ass emotional roller coaster *cue Vivian Green* I'm over it. Just wanna be happy.



* I want so many varied things. I'm just not sure how to obtain them... yet. But I'm working on them.

*I have been slacking big time on my Bible reading. I will rectify this soon.

* If you come to me for advice, don't expect nothing less than me & my full on Sagittarian bluntness. I do not claim to know everything but I know some things. And remember that you asked me.

* Just because I'm silent does not mean I'm shy. I'm listening and watching everyone. It's what I do. I learn more than way.

* In general, I don't rock with females. Outside of my family & friends, I don't do females. There's a lot to be said about women.

* My eyes are in my face. They are not nestled in between my DD's. So please look up when addressing me!!

* I don't know why it's such a turn on when he speaks to me with authority and force. It just takes me there. I'm like a little girl ;-)

* I'm cool as hell until a person decides to test me. I'm gonna win, there's no other option. It's that protective older sister, "mother" in me. In other words, do yourself a fovor, don't try me.

* I really miss the smell of the ocean wafting through my window in SoCal :-(

4 comments:

  1. What do you mean by "I don't rock with females. There's a lot to be said about women?" Why don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In general, females can be mad shady. My core group of girlfriends have been the same middle school. That's what I mean about "not rocking with females." I am cool with a lot of females but I'm not in the habit of just letting them in too close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend!! Your random thoughts are entertaining to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mel!! Thats because you're random just like me lol.

    ReplyDelete