Friday, May 13, 2011

Get Into It: WordFeud & Words With Friends


I love words. You guys know this. Scrabble is just about my favorite board game...next to Monopoly. So, when I discovered Scrabble-like games on my Evo, I was ecstatic!!! I love both games because I can either play my friends or random people. I love to win. I hate to lose. Especially @ a word game. The game forces you to think which is a favorite pastime of mine. I love taking the letters and making them work in ways they would not have before. I am always thinking about how I can configure a word to get the Triple and Double word scores. They are the best. I once got a 140 point word. That was the best. I also love that I can chat with my opponent during the game. I like to trash talk. It makes the game even more interesting. There are a few people who I always have continuous games with. Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. I never give up though. If you enjoy games and words, either of these are a good look for you. Get Into It!!

No comments:

Post a Comment