Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pink and Girly Moment

A woman in love is quite a beautiful creature. She glows. Everything in her life is brighter, better. I'm starting to realize something about myself. I'm a totally different me now that I'm in love. I know that it shouldn't surprise me. But it does. Things that would even matter to me before matter so much more now. I care about everything concerning my Love.

In love, I'm more possessive than I've ever been. Maybe it's because I know that he's mine and I'm his. I don't flirt because I don't need to. I'm slow to respond to the random texts from men I used to know, used to date. I'm quick to send those calls to voicemail. They know me. I'm a respectful chick. When I'm in a relationship, I demand that everyone in my life respects it. With HIM, it's so much deeper. I don't feel the need to keep in touch with folks. Because where I am right now is so much more important. We're building towards a future.

Everything in the world is still the same yet I'm completely brand new. How wonderful is that? I can't truly describe it. Its just amazing what true real love feels like. His love is all encompassing. He holds my heart in his hand and vice versa. Because of love, I'm a changed woman. I can only hope that my love affects him the same way. I'm up late or early feeling all extra girly and pink. This is what's on my heart right now. So, I decided to share it with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment