Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Teacher's Teach Us



Happy National Teacher's Day! The first Tuesday of May is always National Teachers Day. This is the day to celebrate all of our wonderful educators in the world. I personally believe that teachers should be celebrated on a daily basis. But, I do think this holiday is a great one. I have a group of friends who are educators. They are so dedicated to their craft. It is not their job, it is who they are. That is a great thing. The students can only benefit from great teachers like this.

Without teachers, good teachers, where would any of us be? Teachers help mold young and old minds alike. They are some of the best driving forces in our lives. I've always believed that it takes a special someone to be a teacher. One has to have a fire for children and education. It is not a profession that one should enter into lightly. I remember the teachers who pushed me and help me discover my talents. Mrs. Rodriguez, Mr. Williams, Mr. Block (RIP), Mrs. Valente (RIP), Mr. Shannon, Ms. Barousse are the ones I will never forget. Happy National Teacher's Day to all the wonderful teachers...


...especially Mr. Benson. This certificate is for you. Your students are so lucky to have a teacher as dedicated as you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment