Sunday, January 02, 2011

Am I Dreaming?


I have the most vividly realistic dreams. I have for as long as I can remember. I don't know anyone else who dreams like I do. It usually takes me a while to get my mind to settle down enough for my body to go to sleep. My dreams are always so grand and of epic proportions.

My dreams are usually to the point. I dream whole scenes. I love that. Those dreams give me deeper insight into things in my life. I am an admitted over-thinker. I believe my dreams are my way of simplifying things. It's just easier to solve things when my mind isn't contemplating 8360 scenarios. Sometimes I'm confused by the details of my dreams. Mostly, I'm pleasantly surprised by them. I love the ones that seem to play out my future. Those are the best ones.

I'm beginning to believe that me being a writer and creative being plays a part in my dreams. In the past, I never shared my dreams with anyone. But that's changed recently. I almost always tell HIM my dreams. He's always amazed by the details of them. I dream a lot. I think that is a really great thing. Some nights I can't wait to make it to my dreams. I never know what will happened or who will show up. Dream a little dream, people.

No comments:

Post a Comment