Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Year in Review: Family

Family for me can easily defined by blood and the people you surround yourself with. I love my family. No, we aren't perfect, but we always love. In the past year, my family has been a huge part of who I am.

I grew closer to my sisters this year. That was the best thing ever. My relationship with my brother changed. I strengthen my relationship with my cousins. I stayed out of the drama that family some time causes. I've learned that I do not have to engage in every family issue. I plan on continuing this in the future. I will fight for them when they need me to. I am here for support for all of them and vice versa. There is nothing better than that love.

At the end of the day, family is what really matters. No, we aren't perfect. And, I wouldn't change that or them. I love these people. They are the backbone to who I am. That is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment