* The “you are here” arrow on maps is called an "ideo locator."
* Four is the only number that has the same amount of letters as its actual value.
* When you french kiss someone, you both use all the muscles in your face!
* In New York it was once against the law to flirt. The penalty was $25 fine.
* Your brain is more active when you're sleeping.
* Singing keeps you healthy, exercises your heart and lungs, & releases endorphins that make you feel good!
* Monday is named after & pays tribute to the MOON. (Origin Moons-day).
* In 1907, Oklahoma became the last US state to declare Christmas a legal holiday.
* "Dysania" is the state of finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning.
* Every time you speak, you use 75 muscles within your body.
* A person takes over 23,000 breaths everyday.
* The twists ties on your bread have a meaning! The color of the tie indicates the day it was delivered.
~ via www.twitter.com/iTweetFacts