Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Traces of My Lipstick



I've been thinking alot about kisses. I'm not sure why but this has been the theme of my not so random thoughts for a few days now. Especially first kisses. The anticipation, the initial feeling of his lips pressed against mine, the butterflies in my tummy, that undeniable spark. Kissing is just about the best thing. There is nothing better than leaving the traces of one's lipstick on the cheek and mouth of the one you love. Kisses are a woman's signature.

"When you kiss me, without uttering a word,
you speak to my soul." ~ Unknown

"For twas not into my ear you whispered
But into my heart
Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul." ~ Judy Garland

"Kiss: The anatomical juxtaposition
of two orbicularis oris muscles in
a state of contraction." ~ Henry Gibbons









No comments:

Post a Comment