Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Quite Randomly...


* I'm not big on long hair. It just doesn't phase me much. That being said, I am ready to cut my shoulder length hair. I don't know how short. I just know I'm over it.

* There is still something about old school shows that make me happy. The Cosby Show, A Different World, Martin, Living Single, NY Undercover, and The Fresh Prince will never get old. I watch the reruns whenever I catch them.

* I finally copped my white HTC Evo 4g and I couldn't be happier. I love it!! Love, love, love it.

* I'm not in the holiday spirit at all. This has become a trend in the last few years of my life. I don't know if I will ever get that feeling back.

* My favorite makeup essential, Burt's Bee's Strawberry Lip Gloss, is becoming harder and harder to find. This makes me sad. It's been my stable beauty product & secret for almost 10 years. Now, I'm on the hunt for a new gloss.

* I'm 31 now. I still feel like I'm 25. Turning 31 was easier than turning 30. Approaching 30, I was apprehensive and freaked out. 31 was met with enthusiasm and hope. I guess I finally realized that what God has for me is for me. No one can take what belongs to me away from me. It's my destiny, no one else's.

* I've been really anti-social this year. I think I just needed me back. It gets to be a bit much when you're always giving yourself to everyone around with no reciprocity in sight. I rectified that to some degree this year.

* Music has def been the soundtrack of my life lately. Well, even more so than usual. Great music makes my soul happy.

* Some days, I don't wanna be bothered. Some days I just miss my father. I just need ten minutes alone...

* I've read some pretty awesome books lately. They've all put a lot of things on my mind. I love to think so this is a great thing.

* LAst night I cried tears of blissful joy. I received some words designed specifically for me. They touched my heart so deeply. This man makes me smile with my heart.

* I'm excited about a plethora of things. I don't think I've smiled this much in a very long time. It feels really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment