Friday, December 10, 2010

My Ten Things

10 Things I wish I could say to 10 people right now.

10. So I played you. Now you know how it feels. Deal or don't. I don't care anymore.
9. Lmao...seriously??
8. You aren't the brightest crayon in the box.
7. I don't like to be used. That's why "no" is the only word you'll hear from now on..
6. Stop bragging. It's annoying & mad childish. News flash, no one cares, hon.
5. I miss you, my friend. But this is the way it has to be.
4. When are you going get it?
3. I attempted to give a f- ck & failed miserably.
2. Yes, I know I'm smarter than you. So stop talking to me b/c I think I'm gonna catch stupidity from you.
1. I think....Te amo.

9 Things about me.

9. I'm a reluctant romantic.
8. I'm all about spa pedicures.
7. Reading a great book & a glass of wine will always be my definition of a good night alone.
6. I wanna get pierced & soon.
5. I would love to live abroad.
4. I love shrimp even though I'm allergic.
3. Music is e-very-thing.
2. I listen as well as hear what's said & unsaid.
1. I people watch.

8 Ways to win my friendship.

8. Be yourself.
7. Realize that I'm always in my head.
6. Get & accept my off the wall sense of humor & special brand of sarcasm.
5. Realize that sometimes I need to be the one who needs encouragement & to be held.
4. Have my back @ all times.
3. Laugh a lot.
2. Talk as well as listen.
1. Love me for me.

7 Things that cross my mind.

7. What's next?
6. I'm so over this & here.
5. I need to write more.
4. Is my Daddy proud of me?
3. I really need to get my Masters.
2. Am I really ready for what's being offered?
1. Really?

6 Things I do before bed.

6. Take a bath.
5. Brush my teeth.
4. Check alarm.
3. Set the air/heat to auto.
2. Watch HH on HGTV.
1. Talk to HIM.

5 People who mean a lot.

5. BFF's.
4. HIM.
3. Siblings.
2. Mom.
1. God.

4 Things I'm wearing right now.

4. Wife Beater & some socks :)
3. Strawberry Lip Gloss.
2. Silk Head Scarf.
1. Headphones.

3 Songs I listen to often.

3. Algebra " At This Time"
2. India.Aire "Beautiful Surprise" & "The Truth"
1. Jay-Z "Never Change"

2 Things I want to do before I die.

2. Write that book.
1. Explore every possible avenue with HIM.

1 Confession.

1. I've never been this excited about something...ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment