Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Get Into It: "Think Like A Man Too" Soundtrack


In my book, Mary J. Blige can do no wrong. When Mary sings it, you believe it. I have been a fan since the beginning. So, you can only imagine my excitement when I learned that the soundtrack to  "Think Like A Man Too" was essentially a Mary album. From beginning to end, Mary was perfection to my ears. The song I instantly clicked repeat on was "Wonderful." I love the beat and the lyrics and the message. Mary sounds like her old self on it. This soundtrack gets my money simply for Will Packer having the balls to pull a move like this. It seems that he is as much of a Mary fan as I am. Every track is my favorite honestly. Every track evokes a different emotion from me. I listen to it daily. It has an old school R&B/Hip-Hop feel to it. And, that is right up my alley. I love it. This soundtrack, just like the movie, is worth the $$$. Get into it!





No comments:

Post a Comment