Saturday, July 26, 2014

These Are Just My Thoughts


  • There were three nights in the last week that my body said "enough!" I was sleep before 8p.m. all three nights. I needed that rest truly. I slept so good. 
  • But, then last night, the insomnia came back. I was up until after 5a.m. I slept almost 7 hours. Been in a good mood all day. Smiling cause I'm alive and the sun is shining. Good day has been good.
  • Not for nothing but Silk Almond Milk and fresh strawberries are the perfect combo for a summer smoothie. Makes this hot day even better. Sipping in the sunshine. Loving this summery Saturday evening. 
  • When I get hooked on a song, I never get tired of it. The current song is "Y.A.S." by Trey Songz. It stays on repeat. Because why not? Good music never goes out of style. 




  • I need a tan. Yes, Black girls can tan too. This brown skin goddess needs more sun on her skin. I need to be two shades darker ASAPtually. *prays to the sun Gods for this to happen*
  • I have been neglecting reading my Bible. For a few reasons. But, I need to rectify that. I need clarification about some things that I cannot figure out on my own. I need guidance. Gonna read to get it. 
  • I have been trying my best to avoid all the engagement, wedding and baby announcements. Because in all honesty, they make me feel some kind of way. And, it's not a necessarily a good feeling. 
  • But, no matter what, I am loving me. That is my most important act everyday. No one else opinion matters. In my mind, Kenda is dope as hell and that's that. My only plan is to...

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment