Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Movie Review: "Think Like A Man Too" & "Transformers: Age of Extinction"



There is a new theater that just opened not far from my house. I received some free passes as well as 2 for 1 passes. This means my movie watching days are a go. For the last two weekends, I've been at the Grand Theater to see two new movies. First up was "Think Like A Man Too." I loved the first one. The cast was incredible and had great chemistry. This was also the case in the sequel. It's not very often that a sequel is better than the original. This is one of those very unique cases. I loved TLAMT more than the original. I laughed the entire time. Kevin Hart was ridiculous as usual. I loved the plot of the movie. It is a must see in my opinion. I cannot wait to see it again. Great romantic comedy .



The second movie was "Transformers: Age of Extinction." Now, let me preface this by saying that I am a super fan of the previous films. Loved all of them. I wasn't too happy when I learned that the the series was being rebooted. No Shia, no silly parents, no Tyrese. I do like Mark Wahlberg so I was open to it. The movie was good but not great. The plot was interesting. The action scenes were amazing. The actress who plays Mark's daughter is gorgeous but her acting skills left much to be desired. I was just expecting more from the movie. I mean Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg were involved in it. Something was just off with it. I don't know exactly what it was though. I'm glad that I saw it though. Loved the Autobots as usual. Good movie. I think a person who isn't a diehard fan of the first three would love it more. Either way, I would recommend both movies to all. Get into these new releases. Happy movie watching!!


No comments:

Post a Comment