Saturday, July 05, 2014

Rant: Away


I am homesick for a place I am not sure even exists. One where my heart is full. My body loved. And my soul understood.
— Melissa Cox

Restless. That's the only word to describe what I'm feeling. I am longing for a place that I'm not even sure really exists. I feel the intense desire to just go. Somewhere new, somewhere different. A place where no one knows my name or my story. A place where I can build a new life and a future for myself. I feel stuck here in this place that raised me. Or maybe a better way to say it is that I feel like my life is on pause while the rest of the world is playing right around me. It's as if I am waiting for something that may never happen. And, quite frankly, I am tired of it. Tired of not living my life to its fullest, tired of being a hermit and anti-social, tired of not being fulfilled in all areas. I hear the below Norah Jones song and it inspired this blog. These are just my thoughts about the randomness of my life. Forgive me, I'm restless. Get into this throwback video and just vibe with me. 

                                        





No comments:

Post a Comment