Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Scenario: Don't Let Me Win...


The battle of the sexes. It's a topic that never gets old. Women and men deal with it every day. It's just a natural part of life. Men and women battle it out about any and every thing. I am a proud woman. I can stand independently, take out my own trash and take care of myself. I do not want to change a tire, cut the grass or kill a spider. That's just me. I fully believe in male and female dominant roles. I know what I will and won't do. I am super competitive. I play to win. Always. Even when I'm playing for fun, I'm playing to win. that is the point, correct? But, when it comes to games, actual games, I always play to win.


In the scenario where I am playing a game with a guy, I do not want him to take it easy on me. For what? That would mean that I am weaker, less intelligent than him. That is NEVER the case with me. Yes, I am a woman. I am smart, I am a thinker, I am equal to any man. But, I do not want to be a man. Nor do I believe that I don't need a man. I would feel like a man was coddling me if he LET me win. I'm Kenda. I'm not big on charity or sympathy. I want to earn every win. I want to know that it was my win. That my hard work, my intelligence won the game for me. I like to gloat I can admit that. But, I wouldn't want my guy to give into me on something like a game. He knows it too. I like the thrill of the game. I love the excitement that leads up to a well played victory. Some women may want a man to allow them to win. I'm not that kind of woman. I demand more. I deserve more. I play to win. As does he. And, this is what a healthy competition looks like. What about you guys? Let's dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment