Friday, November 02, 2012

Places I Must Visit: Aspen, Colorado


The snow capped mountains of Aspen, Colorado are enticing to me. I wanna go there. No, I cannot ski. Yes, I have a fear of heights. But, I still need to go there. There is something appealing about being in a ski town in front of a roaring fire drinking hot cocoa in ski gear with my guy. That sounds like a great way to spend a weekend. One could partake in horse riding, ice skating, fly fishing, rafting, as well as skiing and snowboarding. There are also these incredible gondolas there that take you to the tops of the mountains. I would love to go up in one of those. I have been slowly conquering my fear of heights. This would work well for me.


Aspen is know for its bubbling nightlife and restaurants. There are a wide array of clubs and hot spots there. Wine bars are a commodity that I would have to indulge in. Wine tastings are always a great look in my world. Aspen is also know for their festivals. They have to do with art, literature, film and food. What more could one want from a city? This seems like a place I would enjoy every second of. These are just a few reasons why Aspen has been added to my list. It's a new addition. But one I cannot wait to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment