Friday, November 23, 2012

Outside (My) Movie Box: Part 10


Ever since I saw "The Avengers," I have been a little bit obsessed with the super hero characters. Especially Tony Stark aka "Iron Man" So since then I have made it my mission to watch all the movies that were made about the comic book super heroes. I have watched "Thor," both "Iron Man" movies, as well as "The Avengers." The one movie I had not watched was "Captain America." I changed that the other night. I needed to know the background on his character. The movie is pretty awesome. It gave me all the information that I could have ever wanted on the character. I love that he became the soldier that he always wanted to be. He fulfilled his lifelong dream. It was very interesting to see the transformation of Captain America. 


I liked it. I really love the main character. I did not like the way the movie ended. I know that they have to leave us wanting more. And, I do...want more of this story. I know that there is going to be a sequel to "Captain America" in the works. It is tentatively titled "Captain America: Winter Soldier." I am curious to see what the next story line will be. It has a release date set as April 4th 2014. I read that one of my favorite actors, Anthony Mackie :), will be in this one. So, yay for eye candy for me. All in all, "Captain America" was really good and worth my time watching it. All it really did was get me more amped for the next "Avengers" movie which doesn't come out until 2015. Watching movies outside of my movie box has opened up a whole new world for me. I am rather enjoying him.

No comments:

Post a Comment