Thursday, November 22, 2012

So Thankful


Today and everyday I am thankful for life. For waking up every day to try to get this thing called life right. Thankful for family...the good, the bad and the indifferent. Thankful for the ability to love and be loved. Thankful for the brown skin that I am in. Thankful that God gave his only son for my sins. Thankful for the talent that I possess. I am just grateful for all the things that have been bestowed upon me. I am not just aware of these things on Thanksgiving but every day. Every day is a gift. My gift. I hope that I am not taking any of them in vain or for granted. I know that I can do better, much better in some areas. I am in a constant state of growing. Ever thankful. Every day. Hope that you guys are as well. Happy Turkey Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment