Monday, November 12, 2012

New Music: Raheem DeVaughn

Raheem DeVaughn is so consistent with his material. He just dropped his "Heemy Taught Me 2" mix-tape. You can get it here. I always enjoy his music. He's incredibly underrated. This is his 15th mix-tape. His voice is so smooth and so mellow. This project is as great as I knew it would be. I love the fact that he included some of his previous tracks on here.


He dismantled Trey Songz' "Love Faces." He totally made it his own. It made me love it even more. There isn't one song that I dislike on here. It's just great music. One cannot deny that. I pressed play and never touched anything else. It's been on repeat for well over an hour. I have been vibing to it. That's the way that Raheem's music always makes me feel this way. I am thoroughly enjoying every second of it. You will too. Go ahead and download it. Thank me later.










No comments:

Post a Comment