Tuesday, November 06, 2012

It's Finally Time!


It's finally ELECTION DAY 2012!!! If you have not cast your vote, today is your last chance to let your voice be heard. This election has been crucial. There are two totally different men running for office. They have two decidedly different ideologies, forums, and platforms. They stand for two different America's. These two men are asking for our votes. It is our duty and our right to go out and vote. If you do not vote, then you have no right to sit around and complain about government afterwards. I will never let anyone disenfranchise me or take away my rights. I will always vote. Always. I've loved it since the first time I did it. This time was no different.


For me, there was only one choice. I voted early two weeks ago. I was as excited to vote as I was in 2008. I am a believer and supporter of President Barack Obama. So, of course, he got my vote again. I could not vote for Romney. It has less to do with him being a Republican and more to do with the fact that I have no clue as to who he is. He does not have my best interest at heart nor does he seem like the rest of us, you know the 47%. Either way, this is it. The votes will be cast and tallied by tonight. And, we will all know the outcome in a few hours. I have my fingers crossed that the newly elected President will be the same one we've had for the last four years. I can honestly say that I am over politics after this for a while. I'm tired. Geaux Vote, People. Every vote counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment