Monday, August 16, 2010

Single...but Taken?!?

"I'm single but my heart is taken....single doesn't mean available." ~ Klodya Daoud

I just read this quotes on Twitter via @iheartquotes. I've never looked at this situation in this manner. But, the quote is absolutely true. Just because you aren't in a relationship doesn't automatically mean that you are available. When you're carrying someone in your heart, can you ever really have room for someone new? And, furthermore, is it even fair to the new person to let them into your life when you know you're not available to allow them in your heart? Love is crazy. And, the heart always wants what the heart wants. There is no denying love. You can try but it never really works out. No matter if the person occupying your heart is an ex, someone you fancy or the one you can't get it right with, it doesn't leave any extra room for another person. I've def "been here & done that." I think we all have. I know I'm not alone in this assessment. Maybe that is why this quote really stood out to me.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi person I'm not sure I know lol. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete