Sunday, August 22, 2010

Drunk Mind = Sober Thoughts?!?














So I'm in the bed typing this after celebrating my brother's 25th birthday tonight. I've been drinking (shout out to Ciroc) but I'm not drunk. I feel the need to call one specific person & let him into my soul for a while. I'm a tad bit tipsy & I'm sure I'm rambling. But, I'm wondering if the old addage is true. Does a drunk mind speak a sober heart? Like why is it that I wanna confess some things to him right now? My saving grace is the fact that he didn't answer when I called & this blog. I'm blaming it all on the Ciroc. That has to be the cause. I actually learned a long time ago that when I drink alot, I shouldn't talk alot. I'm laying in bed wishing I was next to him there instead of here. Wishing I had the courage to leap without looking. Hell, right now, I just wanna hear his voice. *le sigh* Maybe I am drunk. Maybe I should stop blogging and start sleeping this Ciroc off. *lol* Idk. *Kanye shrug* Hopefully, I'll see him in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment