Sunday, August 08, 2010

Day 6: My Day

Today was a simple, lazy Sunday. I woke up around 5:15am. I had a 3 hour conversation with him. I'm sure I fell asleep a few times during that conversation. lol. I ate an orange for breakfast. I watched "Love & Basketball" and "Brown Sugar." These are two of my favorite movies. I had a late lunch @ P.F. Chang's with a friend. I had dynamite shrimp, brown rice, crab wontons and a Mojito. The food, drinks and conversation were all food for my soul this Sunday. It felt like the thermometer was turned up to hell. It's soooo freaking hot here. I'm beyond ready for fall. I'm home now waiting for "Big Brother" to come on. I will most likely end my day the way I began it...another hour long conversation. In the words of O'shea Jackson, "today was a good day!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment