Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 16: Besos




I still remember it like it was yesterday. My first real kiss was with a guy I'll call TT. I was 13 & in the 9th grade. He & I had last period together. Our teacher was an old, disgruntled man who always put kids out of class on a daily. TT and I had been flirting up a storm since the beginning of the school year. There were stolen glances, passed love notes, and hands being held while walking home. I was enamored with this guy. He was a tall chocolate colored guy with a smile and dimples to die for. He was older than me.

On this particular Wednesday, TT & I were the two exiled students. He & I roamed the upstairs corridor of our school laughing and talking. I felt butterflies whenever I was near him. He stopped walking and grabbed me into a big hug. This guy smelled incredible. Just like Cool Waters. He caressed my face and said to me "Baby girl, I really wanna kiss you." I just nodded in agreement. His lips touched mine and I felt it down to my toes. I closed my eyes to savor the moment. My first kiss!!! OMG!! His hands pulled me closer to him. His whole essence engulfed me. We kissed for what seemed liked hours. My hands were wrapped around his neck and I kept running my fingers over his earlobes. I knew he like that. This was it. After all the months of flirting with this boy, it had paid off. He went from kissing me to kissing my neck to kissing my lips again. When we finally finished kissing, he looked at me and smiled. He said "I knew your lips would be that sweet, baby girl." (yes, the brother was smooth as hell @ 15!!) I have to say I had a perfect real first kiss. And, I am thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment