Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 9: Karmic Energy, Love, and Life


My beliefs! I'm just gonna list the things I believe in.

* I believe in ME. - That is the most important thing. It's not a conceited issue either. My confidence in myself determines how far I will go. I don't let anyone else's real or make believe perception of me determine how I see myself. I see me clearly when I look into a mirror or introspectively.


* I believe in God. - I'm a Christian, Baptist but I'm not overly religious. My relationship with God is my own and cannot be defined or quantified by any one else.

* I am Pro-Life - for myself and Pro-Choice for everyone else. I don't think I have the right to decide anything for any other able bodied person.

* I'm a Democrat - I'm also a President Barack Obama supporter (since 2004). I believe in politics & government.

* I believe in trust - Loyalty and honesty also fall into this category for me. Once you have my trust, you're golden. But, if you ever do anything to jeopardize that, I will be done.

* I believe in karmic energy. - what you put out is what you get back. I'm not a perfect person, but I try my best to do right by people.

* I believe in solo dating. - I think a person needs to spend time with themselves & enjoy their own company. I go to the movies, get spa pedicures, and go out to eat by myself every once and a while. If I don't love my company, how can I expect anyone else to?

* I believe that black is beautiful. - In my opinion, black people as a whole are beaten down on in the press and in general. I think its important to have a healthy outlook on who you are, on your race and love for it all. I make sure my nieces and nephews know that the color of their skin may differ but all of their black is beautiful.

* I believe in love. - Romantic love. I strongly believe that its out there for everyone. Love isn't a tangible thing. I am waiting to experience an adult love. I feel it will be great.

~Disclaimer~ This list may grow exponentially as the days go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment