Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Has Sprung




Spring has officially sprung in the N.O. Granted, we didn't truly have a harsh winter. We had a few colder days. No really freezing ones, definitely no snowy ones. But, spring has finally shined its sun on us here. The weather is completely warm. The rain has shown up weekly. The trees are blooming as re the flowers. I think I had forgotten how nice Spring can be. I like that the weather has been consistently one way. Which, by the way, isn't always a guarantee in my city. One can't help but to be happy when the weather's really good. It just makes me feel better. The sun shining brightly makes me happy inside out. Springtime is slowly becoming one of my favorite seasons. How could you not love it? Enjoy this great Spring day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment