Friday, March 16, 2012

25 Unusual Questions


1. The person I like and why I like them. - The person I like/love is Kristopher. And the reasons I like him are endless. I like the way he says my name or calls me baby and how big his heart is. The way he laughs makes me smile, I'm even comforted by the way he snores. He's my best friend. I like the many ways we are alike and the ways we are different.
2. A famous person i’ve been compared to. - When I was a kid, my little cousin thought that Rudy & I were the same person.
3. 5 things that irritate me about the same sex/opposite sex. - Same sex- Talk too much, mean girl mentality, judgemental, scandalous, & loud. Opposite- Game playing, bullshitting, hard to read, one word answers & group think mentality.
4. The best thing that has happened to me this week. - The conversation he & I had about the beginning of our relationship.
5. Weird things I do when I’m alone. - Keep the a/c on even when I'm freezing bc I hate to be hot.
6. How I'd spend ten thousand bucks. - I'd be absolutely careless with it. I'd take us on a trip overseas.
7. Things I like and things I don’t like about the way I look. - Likes: Smile, breasts, legs, curves Dislikes: hate my nose ugh, butt,
8. My last night out in detail. - It was a baby shower with old friends so a great time was had by all.
9. Something that makes me sad when I think about it. - Losing 3 important people.
10. Something I’ve lied about. - In the past, my age and name.
11. Would I rather be stranded on a desert island with someone I love for ten years or someone I hate for a month? explain why. - This one's easy, someone I love. I'd rather be with a person I actually like because it would make the time pass quicker. When you're with the one you love, time doesn't really exist.
12. Something I’m currently worrying about. - My future.
13. One person from tumblr I'd throw off a cliff, one I’d marry and one I’d fuck. - I don't know about the first one but I'd marry & fuck the same person...HIM...Kris ;-)
14. Something I do without realising. - Apparently I moan...a lot.
15. Lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood. - "Can I get a refill? Can I get a refill? Can I get a reeeeeeeeeeefill? Feeling like a conversational lush Cause I don’t know how much is too much."
16. A drunken story. - "Drank a bunch of clear liquor all day at a party. Woke up, didn't recognize the room I was in & immediately thought someone had kidnapped me. But I was safe in the house with my cousins and friends."
17. Something I regret. - Not having the chance to say goodbye.
18. Post a picture of myself. - There's one on the side.
19. Longest relationship and who it was with. - Like 4 years. It was with the boy next door.
20. Press ctrl v and post. - inbtweenthoughts.blogspot.com
21. ost a bit of my last IM convo. - "What you doing? Laundry & blogging. What you blogging about?"
22. 5 things I want to change. - My address, my name, my occupation, my hair, my nail polish.
23. Your view on being tumblr famous. - It's superficial & nothing I aspire to.
24. Someone I’d like to be for a day and why. - Oprah because she has money & power & people listen when she speaks.
25. 5 things within touching distance. - Evo, remote, shoes, glass of H²O, picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment