Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lazy Days



I crave my Saturdays. I look forward to them all week. Especially when I know I don't have a thing to do. Just lounge around, watch mindless tv, and enjoy it with HIM. Lazy is the perfect way to describe yesterday. It was the perfect Saturday. I swear I didn't get a thing accomplished. Laundry, vacuuming, and all other household duties will be relegated to a Sunday thing. My Saturdays are full. I watched a good movie that made me think about Hurricane Katrina, which I hate. The movie was "Hurricane Season" and it was my first time watching it. I also watched a ton of HGTV & Food Network, two of my favorite channels. I was supposed to start reading my book "The Four Agreements," but somehow got sidetracked by the extreme chill and laziness of the day.

What is it about doing nothing all day that makes one so tired? It's strange how that works. I've done nothing but I cam barely keep my eyes open. I guess that's also the sign of a good day. So today I was a bum and I'm more than ok with that. I deeply enjoyed myself. And now, I'm going to watch "The Hangover" until sleep comes for me. My perfectly lazy day is over. I needed this. It was greatly appreciated. My day started and ended with Love. The perfect lazy day. Everyone should make sure that they take time out to have days like this. Days where nothing gets done but so much more is accomplished. Trust me, you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment