Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Time

It's officially summer now. Although it's felt that way for almost two months here already. The New Orleans heat and humidity are crucial. There is just something about the hot weather and long days that does something to me. Summer time always reminds me of my childhood. All the fun my cousins, siblings and friends would have. As kids, we lived for those long hot summer days and hazy summer nights. It was our favorite time of the year. Although summer isn't my favorite season of the year, it will always hold a dear spot in my heart. As I think about all of that and get caught up in memory lane, certain songs are on a constant loop. These songs are like the soundtrack to my adolescent years. So in honor of finally being summer, I thought I would share some of that soundtrack with the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment