Monday, June 27, 2011

A Little Look Inside

I am an avid blog reader. I read a ton of random blogs. It's one of the reasons why I was inspired to start my own blog. Well, that and the fact that I'm a writer. I like to see what others are blogging about and different bloggers styles. I'm just curious by nature. I'm very sleepy so this will be very short and sweet. I'm still trying to stick to my writing promise. In the last week, I've read three different boots where the author's took time to explain how they named their blog. I thought this was a very interesting get to know me moment. So I thought that I'd follow suit.

The name "In Between Thoughts" means a lot to me. It isn't the first name of my blog. But it will def be the last. I am a thinker and worrier by nature. I am almost always in my head. My thoughts are always running rampant. So when I do with down to create, the things that spill out of me are my in between thoughts. I say this because I am always on to the next thought. In my head, things move a lot faster than they do in actuality. I decided that it would be a great name because it described my process accurately. It is the Katch Kenda way. So this is the story as to how my blog was dubbed "In Between Thoughts." Thought you guys would like that tiny morsel of trivia. Keep reading people!

No comments:

Post a Comment