Sunday, April 03, 2011

Get Into It: KING

They are KING. I am thankful for Twitter and following certain folks who put me up on this incredible group. One night about a month ago, Questo of The Roots gave them a co-sign as did Talib Kweli. So I followed the links to see what was up. I was intrigued. This group had just released their 3 song EP. It was $2.99 on Amazon. I bought it and listened as soon as the mp3 download was finished. I was a fan from the opening chords of "Hey." It's just feel good music to me."Hey" is my favorite. It puts me in the mind of Floetry. Erykah Badu is a huge fan of KING as well. These women have it. I love their harmonies, their voices, theri lyrics and music. I am so excited to hear what they release next. I have included their three songs. They are "Hey," "Supernatural," and "The Story." All three different but equally great. Get Into KING!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment