Friday, April 15, 2011
Could I Be More Random??
* Today is my Godson's Mason birthday. He is 10!! I cannot believe it. Tomorrow is my Goddaughter Shi's birthday. She will be 10 as well. Where did the years go?? I love those two sooo much.
* Life is better when there are snowballs and sunny days involved.
* I have rediscovered Butterfingers and I am officially hooked!
* Jessie J, Adele, and King have been getting a ridiculous amount of play over the last two weeks.
* Peach Cosmos are still the business.
* Had major plans to deactivate my FB page and then a load of cousins on my dad's side found me on there. So, needless to say, I am still an activate FBer.
* I internalize a lot of things. And, I know that makes me ill. but, strangely enough, I haven't found another copping mechanism. I need to research that more.
* I have been out of words all week. Had not one single topic that I felt deeply enough about to blog about. I hate when that happens.
* Family - ugh!!! They are the quintessential epitome of the gift and the curse.
* Break outs are annoying as hell. I have to be proactive in addressing this issue. So, I am off soda and kool aid and the like. Water will become my best friend again.
* Finally mixed up my own body butter. I used raw and organic cocoa, shea, mango, almond, avocado and kokum butter, vitamin e, as well as grapeseed, coconut, sunflower, sweet almond, and lavender essential oils. It looks great. It smells better. Cannot wait to see how this turns out.
* This whole back and forth thing I have going on with going natural is intense. I'm so confused?!?
* I need to go shopping. Soon.
* Sometimes, I unintentionally hurt those I love. I can be very careless. I need to do better. Just as simple as that.
* I need to exercise. It's not something I like but I need to get into it.
* Random conversations can be quite enlightening.
* I miss Def Poetry :(
* I sometimes wonder if I am fully expressing myself vocally. And, if I'm not, how can I go about changing this?
* I am thankful for certain things not working out. Because if they had, I wouldn't be here writing this for you guys! Life is very strange that way.