Sunday, February 09, 2014

Speed Reader


How fast do you read? Do you know? If not, you can find out by taking this test on the Staples website. I know that I read extremely fast. I have for as long as I can remember. My Mother has called me "speed reader" since I was a kid. Case in point, I have finished 4 books ("A Belle in Brooklyn," "Project Chick 2," "Revenge Wears Prada," & "The Happiness Project") in four days just this week alone. I am a voracious reader. I love words and stories and books. They are just my thing. So, I could not resist taking this test. The first time, I scored a 681. The second time, a 827. I am very proud of my results and not at all surprised. I took it twice because the first passage was from a book I love and I felt like it was two easy. The second passage is from a book I've never picked up in my life. Great fun for this bibliophile. 




No comments:

Post a Comment