Sunday, February 23, 2014

Message!




I really should be but I am burnt out. But, this Idris Elba meme just might have given me all the motivation that I needed. Well, that and I am almost finished reading the dopest book and I cannot wait to review it here for you guys. Sometimes I sit and the words just won't come. You cannot force them. So, I don't. I get up and do something else, usually listen to music to stimulate my mind. I am forever thankful when the words flow like a river. Because then, I get to be my most authentic self. Words are just my thing. I love to write and create something new in my own words and my voice. Maybe the words will flow in the right way for my review later this week. I am praying that they do. Hope you guys have a happy Sunday. <3 i="">





No comments:

Post a Comment