Thursday, February 27, 2014

Get Into It: Influenster Vox Box



Influenster is back at it with the newest VoxBox. This time, I received the Colgate Optic White system for free to try and review. I always love to try new products so being an Influenster is a win-win for a lady like myself. I received the Colgate Optic White & Whitening pen VoxBox earlier this week. It promises whiter teeth in two days. The instructions say to use the toothpaste, toothbrush and whitening pen twice a day. I've been using the products for 3 days and I do see a difference. I love the products. I was also sent 5 $3.00 off coupons for the Colgate Optic White toothbrush and whitening pen. I happily shared those with my family and friends. I think all of you should check these products. Also, check out Influenster if you are like me and love new and free products. Get into it. 



ETA: It's been a week since I started using the Colgate Optic White products. I see a difference in my teeth. They are whiter and brighter. What I love most about these products is that I feel myself smiling more because of this. I am very happy with these products. Colgate Optic White delivered on their promise of whiter teeth in just two days. I would recommend not eating or drinking for a few minutes after using the pen. I let it sit undisturbed for a while. This is a product I will be buying in the future. It is also a product I would recommend to others. You guys should get into it too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment