Sunday, July 28, 2013

Today, My Blog Turns 3!!



It's been three years. Three long years since I embarked on this blogging adventure. A lot has changed in that time. I've felt a lot of emotions. Many of them have prevented me from writing the way I wanted to. I set out to find my writing voice and I have. I know exactly what I want to portray here. I just want to write my truth. That's what my blog allows me to do. When things are great and happy, I blog.  When things aren's so great and less than happy, I blog. It's a form of therapy for me. I need to write. It helps me. And, hopefully, it helps someon reading this blog. Three years of pouring my heart out here and I couldn't be more prouder of myself. My life may not be exactly what I thought it would be right now but my blog is. This is my writing baby. It puts a smile on my heart everytime I read my work. I am thankful for this space, especailly this year. Thank you for reading my work.



No comments:

Post a Comment