Thursday, March 31, 2011

In Between Thoughts & Thanks

I changed the name of my blog a week or so ago. I think this title "In Between Thoughts" was more creative. It's also a better fit. This blog is about me and my life and everything else that crosses my mind. I'm usually in between a million thoughts when I sit and attempt to blog. The title is catchy an descriptive of me and what mind state I'm usually in. Sometimes I have a topic in mind when I blog. Other times, it's whatever pops in between my thoughts.

My focus is still the same. I'm just here, laying my heart and soul on the proverbial page. It's sort of therapeutic for me to get out my thoughts and feelings. If I can help another on my journey, how wonderful would that be? I'm just a woman writing my way through it all. Thank you guys for sharing my world. Thank you for reading, thank you for commenting. It means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment